Sun, Apr 23|
Highbrow Lowbrow Austin
STRENGTH IN THE CITY Austin | Be Present | Clean The Street Walk
Community clean the street walk
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2023, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Highbrow Lowbrow Austin, 207 Chalmers Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
About the event
STRENGTH IN THE CITY x Highbrow Lowbrow are coming together to host a clean the streets walk in the East Austin area on Sunday, April 23rd. After the walk, we'll come together to celebrate the good we've done as a community with complimentary bites and beverages. For all who register in advance and participate, you will receive a goodie bag, a chance to win raffle prizes and end your week knowing you just did GOOD for your community.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. We also recommend that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at a higher health risk stay home.
- Practice good hygiene. Don’t touch your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible. If you must share tools, wear gloves.
- Clean and sanitize tools.
- Bring your own gloves if you have them.
- Wear sunscreen
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Sturdy footwear (no open toe shoes)
- Hat is recommended
- These guidelines may be subject to change depending upon future updates to the City/County or State Public Health Orders
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED
- DO NOT BRING PETS
9am - 10 am | Meet, greet & collect supplies to clean the streets.
10 am - 11:30 am | Clean the street walk
11:30 am - 1 pm | Community social hour, bites and beverages provided for all those who participated. Meet back @ Highbrow Lowbrow
We look forward to growing this and making our community a better place.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
About STRENGTH IN THE CITY Foundation
STRENGTH IN THE CITY Foundation (SITCF) is a 501(c)(3) organization. Programs created by SITCF will have an emphasis on bringing health + wellness to the community and protecting the environment.
***The walk will be canceled only in the event of severely inclement weather. We will monitor the weather, and make the decision two days prior to the project.