Fri, Dec 08|
YTX Yoga (formerly Wanderlust Yoga)
Vinyasa Yoga + Happy Hour
Foundational postures and creative variations seamlessly flowing together with longer warm-up and cool-down for a total body experience.
Time & Location
Dec 08, 2023, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
YTX Yoga (formerly Wanderlust Yoga), 206 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
About the event
Cocktails & mocktails provided after class by Tito's Vodka and Juiced Up Smoothies ATX
- Warmed room, mid-80 degrees
- One hour (1 hour) Vinyasa yoga class
- Stay after to socialize, have drinks, or enjoy food in our cafe
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
***Mat rentals available for $2.
SHOWERS & LOCKERS
Our showers and locker rooms are stocked with organic EO products, mouthwash, blow dryer, and other essentials.
If you work up an appetite after class, our in-house cafe serves delicious smoothies, açaí bowls, avocado toast, and more.
Paid street parking is available around the block.
Three (3) parking garages are within walking distance of our studio.
YTX Yoga Members
This event is always free for YTX Yoga members to attend. Please sign up on our website via the event page.
WHO WE ARE
YTX is an all-in-one yoga studio located in downtown Austin, Texas. We aim to be the best yoga studio by always putting you first. Our expert level instructors, amenities, cafe, and Mat Valet services exist to make your life easier because yoga should ALWAYS be an escape.
YOGA FOR ALL
- All levels of yoga experience are welcomed, as we truly believe in making yoga accessible for all.
- We strive to deliver the greatest experience for every yogi by creating a space where everyone feels welcomed, appreciated, and free to be their authentic self.
- We will always encourage inclusion and diversity; every gender identity, sexual orientation, body type, socioeconomic background, and diversity of thought and experience are embraced at YTX.
We are happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to seeing you!
STAY IN THE LOOP